Wikipedia

Search results

Appearing in Jee-mains.


This post lays bare the experience of appearing in jee-mains of a non-medical student.
Finally, I appeared for the jee-mains today.The paper was equally tough for me as it was for others.Unpredictable questions, new atmosphere, and time limit of just 3 hours made me forget even the topics that I had thoroughly prepared.Although I was not at all panicked, but I wasn't able to think clearly during those 3 hours.My exam centre was in Chandigarh,so I travelled all the way from Ludhiana to Chandigarh with my parents.We stayed in our uncle's house there.But believe me I didn't have a wink of sleep the night before the D-day.It wasn't that I was afraid of appearing in exam but I just couldn't sleep.Finally I jumped out of the bed at 4 a.m. and did some yoga.Then I started to get ready for my exam and reached at the centre by 7 a.m. (reporting time).We were seated in the examination hall by 8:30a.m,although the exam was scheduled to start at 9:30a.m. Sitting on my bench and waiting for the question paper, I felt very sleepy.When I finally got the paper,I was so exhausted that I didn't feel like solving any question. All the questions appeared so easy at the first sight but when I began to solve them, I realised that 'I was actually appearing in a competitive exam'.The three hours passed like a few minutes.All the maths problems appeared so easy, even I knew all the concepts and formulae,but when I started to solve them,I struck on one step or the other. Even if I was able to get the answer, that didn't match the options.So I was hardly able to solve 7 maths problems.But yes,in physics and chemistry, whichever questions I felt I could solve,I was actually able to solve them.But I must say at the end,because of being tired and exhausted, my brain was not functioning the normal way.I actually had to read the question twice or thrice to grasp its meaning. All I can say now is that God! help me get a good rank and a good career as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conquering the quest of chemistry.

In the last post' My journey in class12 '. I discussed that chemistry was the Achilles-heel of my non-medical life.In this post ...