Wikipedia

Search results

My journey in class12!

After my "Appearing in Jee-mains"  post,I am once again continuing with my old sequence.In this post I will describe my journey in class-12 and I am sure you all will be able to relate your student life with that of mine.
I somehow cleared my class11 exams with 84% marks and was promoted to class +2.The overall percentage was good just because of my fabulous performance in'English' and 'music'.You will all agree,"there are certain students who develop a phobia of their textbooks,I was one of them.Except my school textbooks, I could read anything or better say
everything; be it novels,newspaper-articles, poems,jokes and of course various blog-posts and collections.Although I had developed an aversion for my textbooks, yet I was particularly keen in learning new concepts,their principles,their working & their applications.So that was the reason I fell in love with Physics.Electrostatics,current-electricity, EMI, optics,alternating-current were some of the chapters that interested me.I enjoyed working with diodes and setting up logic 'GATES'.Although studying physics was so much fun,I could never score good marks in it.
But chemistry was something that could never-ever attract me.I must confess 'organic-chemistry' was the monster of my non-med life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conquering the quest of chemistry.

In the last post' My journey in class12 '. I discussed that chemistry was the Achilles-heel of my non-medical life.In this post ...